Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Feeling Okay...

The cleanse with Standard Process "ends" on Saturday, but it doesn't really end, as the next stage is to slowly reintroduce foods into my body and maintain the same type of diet essentially.  I'm willing to go the long haul with a new diet.  I particularly feel good and not sure if it's because i've been working from home (due to the hurricane in NY) and so i'm not moving as much, but i noticed when I used my hands a lot the other day, I suffered for it....  Whereas, for two days in a row, I physically felt pretty good.

I'm working through the medical records to my doctor and will be seeing my doctors in the next couple of weeks.  I continue to take 10 mg of Prednisone each day, and the methotrexate and folic acid doses.

Overall, i'm slimming down (without much exercise except walking; haven't been walking much due to being at home working.  I still have severe pain in my feet, and pain in my hands and arms/elbows/wrists....  I"m looking forward to the day when I feel no pain and am "normal."


No comments:

Post a Comment