Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today, I continue to do Internet research.  I'm trying to find as much information as possible.  The information my doctors' are unwilling to find.  Today, I found another blog (below) and on her blog she posts the lightparty website that talks about silicone poisoning. See below.

http://www.lightparty.com/Health/SiliconePoison.html

http://learning2walkagain.blogspot.com/2012/04/things-that-make-me-go-hmmm.html

I also received my detox box today.  I'm going to start the detox on Sunday -- it's a 21 day program.  I plan to retake my serum test for silicone at the end of the 21 days and will report on the results.


3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing how the detox affects your serum test. I'm sure it will improve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Have you done the detox with Standard Process?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't. I've tried to naturally detox through my diet. I take so many pills already, haha! I didn't want to add more to the list. But that's why I'm curious to see your results ... might be worth it to try.

      Delete