Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Nutritionfacts.org - BEST WEBSITE I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME.

I stumbled across this website through my research and search for information related to health and plant-based, non-gluten diets.

www.nutritionfacts.org

This site is FREE.  I watch the videos posted, search the website frequently, almost daily if not several times a week, and Dr. Greger recently published another presentation called "More Than an Apple a Day: Combating Common Disease."   The first presentation I watched called "Uprooting the leading causes of death," was excellent, as well.

I highly recommend curling up with a cup of tea, and watching each video.  They are an hour long, but worth every second!


First comprehensive video he published, extraordinary.  

Second comprehensive video he published, extraordinary.  

As I unravel my search about disease and health, i find more and more support and information around plant-based, non-gluten diets.  Particularly for anyone with auto immune diseases, gluten sensitivities, thyroid disorders, etc.  

If you suffer from anything that is auto-immune related, or any other disease, e.g., heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, cancer, etc., you need to watch these two videos, and make this website a frequent friend you visit often.

Trust me, you won't regret it and you will be informed and educated about our medical community, drug companies that try to mask the real issues, and finally get to the ROOT of the problems about disease in this country particularly, but all around the world effectively.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found my work useful!

    In health,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your hard work, Dr. Greger. I am on your site almost daily, and pass it along to others every change I get!

    ReplyDelete